High Temperature Crucible Furnace General Features
- Requires independent controller (ordered separately, see chart)
- Chamber is accessed by top or bottom with manually operated lifting mechanism; work load may be raised and lowered with convenience and safety
- Long-life molybdenum disilicide high temperature heating elements resist thermal shock, withstand rapid cycling of furnace over extended periods
- Individual high temperature furnace elements easily replaceable without matching resistance values
- High temperature furnace elements are mounted on four sides of chamber for fast response and recovery
- Forced-air blowers circulate ambient air throughout the double-wall crucible cabinet to minimize exterior surface temperature
- Long-life Type "B" thermocouple for accurate high temperature measurement. Includes 10' compensated lead wire with polarized plug
High Temperature Crucible Furnace Controllers
1700 Degree Celsius Controller, Programmable, With Communications
- On our high temperature Lindberg/Blue M 1700 degree Celsius furnace the programmable Controller provides 16 programmable segments consisting of 8 ramps (up and down) and 8 dwells (timed holds) per program. Multiple profiles for many applications may be developed from the 16 segment programs by linking the four 16 segment programs into a single 64 segment program. The high temperature furnace controller visually displays ramp rate, dwell time, program segment and percent power output. A hold back feature allows the furnace operator to set a -process vs. set point" temperature value which, when exceeded, holds the program to allow the process to catch up.
The high temperature furnace controller includes an advanced self-tuning feature which automatically sets the best PID settings for the thermal process. Two digital displays simultaneously indicate actual temperature and setpoint temperature. High limit over temperature protection is standard. The control console includes a circuit breaker, power module, transformer and cooling fans.
Our high temperature furnace controller includes RS232 data port (communications card and port) for connection to remote computer, allowing modification, interrogation and data transfer of all instrument control and configuration parameters. Software not included.
High Temperature Furnace Option B Over Temperature Control (OTC)
- Adjustable digital over temperature control, factory installed on selected control consoles with "B" designation; see chart. Protects furnace and load in the event of primary control circuit failure. Overrides main controller, assumes temperature control and shuts off power to furnace if high limit is reached. Manual re-set required for safety. Operates via signal from independent thermocouple.
1700 Degree High Temperature Crucible Furnaces, Independent Control,
Temperature Range 500 to 1700 degrees Celsius, 5,000 Watts
Independent Controller Required Model# 5000CC59256COMC
Volts, Hz, 1Ø
W X F-B X H in" (cm)